Great Yarmouth Row Houses
Great Yarmouth Row Houses: Visit these unique and vividly presented houses, one set in 1870 and the other in 1942, just before the incendiary bombing.
Explore the nearby Greyfriar's Cloisters and view the remains of a 13th century Franciscan Friary with our free guided tours (please call for details and availability).
2013 Admission Prices:
Family £11.20 (2 adults & 2 children)
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Mon 1 Apr 2013 - Sat 28 Sep 2013||Mon - Sun 12:00 to 17:00|
|Notes||Check for extended opening times over the Maritme Festival 8-9 September 2013.|
email a friend
VenueGreat Yarmouth Row Houses
South Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 2RQ
Map reference: TG 524071 Lat: 52.60296 Long: 1.72718
From the A47 : Follow white on brown signs to 'Historic South Quay'.
Nearest station : Great Yarmouth station
Self-assessed accessibility details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Steps to the main entrance
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
Access to ground floor possible in both houses using on site portable ramps, limited to two rooms in Row 111 Houses and three rooms in the Old Merchant's House. A full colour site guidebook is available detailing plans, text and photographs of all floors (chargeable).