St Neots Museum
Attractive displays cover the story of St Neots, local crafts and trades, home and community life. There is also a regular programme of changing exhibitions by local artists and on other local themes. Come and see the prisoner in the cells, and have a go at new 'hands-on' displays in other galleries. Children's, family activities are organised in all school holidays - details available from the museum and on website.
Adults £2, Children 5 - 16, concessions £1, Local Residents FREE.
ContactMrs Anna Mercer
email a friend
VenueSt Neots Museum
The Old Court, 8 New Street, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1AE
Map reference: TL 183603 Lat: 52.22861 Long: -0.26873
From A1 or A428 follow signs for St Neots town centre, and signposts in town to the museum. Museum is in New Street, close to Market Square and town centre car parks.
By Public Transport:
Local buses and X5 (Cambridge - Bedford - Oxford) stop at St Neots Market Square - 200m from museum.
Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from St Neots station
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Wheelchairs provided
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Audible alarm system
One parking space and roadside drop off may be possible for disabled visitors if pre-booked