Conference Centre at Easton Farm Park
Easton Farm Park provides a fun day out for the whole family on the farm. Visitors are encouraged to enjoy the animals, which include Suffolk Punch horses, cows, pigs, lambs, goats, ponies, rabbits, guinea pigs and chickens. The farm also has additional free activities such as pony rides, hug a bunny, chicks hatching, egg collecting, meeting 'Major', one of the Suffolk Punch Horses. Hop on a pedal tractor to take a trip round the fields, or test your skills on the electric diggers. The site also has a Victorian dairy, indoor playbarn and outdoor adventure area, plus 35 acres of countryside to explore, including the River Deben and two woodlands. There is also a Riverside Cafe, gift shop, working blacksmith and woodwright, monthly farmers market.
The Farm has also developed a Suffolk Punch character of their own called Easton. He has his own DVD which explains about life down on the farm and shows the different family groups and activities that take place at Easton Farm Park. See the newborn lambs and calf, hear the first cuckoo and watch the cows being milked - this is a great educational tool and gripping entertainment for the under 7s!
Every month the farm is developing a special theme. From lambing, Easter bunnies to doll making, there is something different every month. When you arrive at the farm you will be given an i-spy quiz to take around the farm with you to learn different facts about farming- and there are prizes at the end!
email a friend
VenueEaston Farm Park
Pound Corner, Easton, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 0EQ
Map reference: TM 277584 Lat: 52.17690 Long: 1.32914
The Farm is signposted from the A12 with the brown tourist signs. Some of the signs have the name, Easton Farm Park and others just have a white horse on a brown background. Take the Framlingham slip road from the northbound A12 and turn left at the top of the slip. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and take the next left towards Easton. At the T Junction turn right, which will lead you into the Easton Village. Drive past the White Horse Inn on the right and at the next right sharp hand bend, turn left. East Farm Park is approx 150 yards along this road on the left.
From the A14, take the A1120 tourist route after Stowmarket towards Yoxford. After approx 15 minutes you will be in Earl Soham. Turn right at the T Junction and then take the first right (on a sharp left bend) after the Earl Soham Victoria Pub. This road will take you through Brandeston and Kettleburgh. At the T Junction after Kettleburgh turn eight into Easton Village. Take the first right (on a sharp left hand bend) and Easton Farm Park is approx 150 yards along this road on the left.
We are wheelchair friendly with a specified parking area and toilets.
Parking : free
Nearest station : 4 miles (6.4 kms) from Wickham Market station
Runner Up National Farm Attraction of the Year 2008.
There is wheelchair access around the park
Also at this venue
Events at this venue
|Fri 5 - Sun 7 Jul 2013||Maverick Festival|
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Entrance is well lit
- Automatic door at the main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Baby changing facilities
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children
- Children's menu
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Wheelchairs provided
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Audible alarm system
There are animals to touch and feel to help develop other senses