Great Yarmouth Potteries and Smoke House
Great Yarmouth Potteries is a fully working pottery. From liquid clay to finished ware. Gift shop, refreshment area, herring smoking museum. Video showing fishing era and town wall 700 years old. Photos of fishing. Gallery of nautical oil paintings, carvings and sculptors.
2013 Admission Prices
Family Ticket £10.00
Please enquire directly about bookings for our potters wheel and clay workshops.
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Fri 4 Jan 2013 - Fri 20 Dec 2013||Mon - Fri 09:30 to 15:00|
|Notes||Open for appointments only on Saturdays and Sundays.
Closed on Bank Holidays.
Please contact directly for details of art classes and for group bookings.
email a friend
VenueGreat Yarmouth Potteries and Smoke House
18/19 Trinity Place, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 3HA
Map reference: TG 527069 Lat: 52.60108 Long: 1.73036
Take the A12 to Great Yarmouth. Follow signs for Time & Tide museum.
Parking : with charge
Nearest station : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Great Yarmouth station
Also at this venue
Self-assessed accessibility details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- High chairs for children
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Wheelchairs provided
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children