Ceilidh Music on the Broads at Broads Tours
Join Broads Tours for an evening cruise on the Broads accompanied by the fun music of the Fezziwig Ceilidh Band. Admire the beautiful scenery and the stunning sunset as you enjoy a drink from our well stocked bar. Prebooking essential.
All tickets £13 per person
|Thu 25 Jul 2013||19:15|
|Thu 8 Aug 2013||19:15|
|Thu 22 Aug 2013||19:15|
email a friend
The Bridge, Wroxham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 8RX
Map reference: TG 302181 Lat: 52.71162 Long: 1.40773
From the A1151: Located on right-hand sign as you approach Wroxham River Bridge.
By Public Transport:
Hoveton and Wroxham station is on the main Greater Anglia, Bittern Line that runs from Norwich to Sheringham. Broads Tours is a short walk from the station.
Wroxham is on the First Direct bus route from Norwich to Stalham and on the Anglian Bus 123 route from Wroxham to Norwich. Broads Tours is a short walk from all bus stops.
For public transport timetables and information call 0871 200 2233 or visit traveline.org.uk
Parking : with charge
Accessible by Public Transport : Hoveton and Wroxham station
A limited number of manual wheelchair users are welcome on all tours. Pre booking recommended to avoid disappointment.
Also at this venue
Events at this venue
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance
- 3-6Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Baby changing facilities