Beautifully renovated Grade II listed cottage in the village of Henstead, just seven miles from the seaside town of Southwold. 1 Barracks Cottages is in a tranquil setting, perfect for a quiet retreat.
1 Barracks Cottages
A grade II listed building, Barracks cottage is situated in the village of Henstead allowing excellent access to the Norfolk broads and attractions such as Southwold beach, Framlingham Castle and Minsmere nature reserve. The cottage has been renovated to a high quality but retains many original features such as its Oak beams and an inglenook fireplace.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Wheelchair access: No
• Nearest amenities: 4 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD player/radio woodburner.
• General: Electric storage heaters and woodburning stove heating, TV. Due to layout of cottage, the owner does not consider this to be suitable for a baby or child. Guests should be aware that the cottage does have some low level features and care should be taken at all times.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Fridge, Icebox, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine
• Rooms: Double bedroom, Lounge/Diner, Studio, Shower room
• Beds: One King sized bed
• Other: Linen and towels provided, Studio with books and games. Safe storage for bikes.
• Outdoors: Side enclosed garden, paved seating area
• Access: Private parking for a single car.
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome