Dilham is a pretty village, close to the sandy beaches of Sea palling and Eccles, the village itself has its own river and the Broads are minutes away. The pretty market town of North Walsham is minutes away.
1 Brick Kiln Barns
This charming cottage, set within the idyllic village of Dilham, has lovely views over open farmland and is a great base from which to explore the Norfolk Broads, with a canoe launching site at the property. The coast and the city of Norwich are also within easy reach.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flatscreen TV, DVD player
• General: Electric underfloor heating,
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing/Dryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Shower room, 1 Open plan living/dining room, 1 Kitchen area
• Beds: 2 Single beds, 1 King size bed, Pull-out bed available at an additional cost
• Other: Linen and Towels provided, Selection of books and games, Water supplied via borehole which requires supervision for children, travel cot.
• Outdoors: Patio area with barbecue, Outdoor furniture and lawn
• Access: Driveway parking for two cars
• Mobile signal weak