1 Catlin Cottages is tucked away in a quiet position at the end of a pretty flower-lined loke but within a few minutes’ walk of the centre of Cley. It is a charming, early 19th century, former fisherman’s cottage.
1 Catlin Cottages
1 Catlin Cottages, a former fisherman’s cottage, is situated in the coastal village of Cley in North Norfolk with its windmill, smokery, restaurant, pubs, gallery, pottery, delicatessen, and bookshop. It is an ideal place for birdwatching on the marshes and at Blakeney Point which is nearby. The Georgian town of Holt is only four miles away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, Shower room, open plan sitting/kitchen/dining areas
• Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 single bed
• Luxuries: Flatscreen TV, DVD player, CD hi-fi, Wi-Fi
• General: Oil filled thermostat controlled heaters and night storage heaters.
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. There is a right of way to neighbouring property through courtyard. Pull-out bed in bedroom 2 for occasional use and cottage stairs unsuitable for those with limited mobility
• Outdoors: Courtyard, garden bench
• Parking: Roadside
• Mobile phone signal strong
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome