1 Queen Street, located off the High Street in Southwold is a character self-catering cottage with beautiful interiors and a wonderful choice for a Suffolk break along the coast.
1 Queen Street
Just a short walk from Southwold’s lovely beach with its pier and colourful beach huts, 1 Queen Street is an impressive holiday home offering comfort and charm. With Southwold’s fascinating shops and lovely family-friendly pubs also within a few steps, this is an ideal choice for a family break.
• Size: Sleeps up to 9, 5 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed at this property
• Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: Sitting room, kitchen/dining area, cloakroom, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 shower room, entrance hall.
• Beds: 3 double beds, 3 single beds.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi, Aga in kitchen.
• General: Gas central heating
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Aga, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided, travel cot and highchair available.
• Outdoors: Shared courtyard area with garden furniture.
• Parking: Available in public car park off Godyll Road (regret no roadside parking available directly outside the property).
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome