A pretty, centrally located terraced cottage in the popular Georgian town of Holt. Ideally situated for cycling, walking and bird watching.
13 Albert Street
13 Albert Street, a flint cottage, is situated in Holt in North Norfolk known for its interesting shops, restaurants and Country Park. The coastal towns of Sheringham, Cley and Blakeney are close by offering the attractions of beaches, boat rides, nature reserves, theatre, restaurants, pubs and shops.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: Sorry no pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 sitting/dining room, kitchen
• Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, iPod dock
• General: Gas central heating, woodburner
• Utilities: Gas fired Rayburn, microwave, fridge with icebox, freezer and washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen provided. Towels available to hire. Starter pack of fuel for woodburner.
• Outdoors: Courtyard, garden furniture.
• Parking: Restricted roadside and public car park
• Mobile signal – Variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property