13 Barnaby Green is a delightful property set back from the street. It has a lovely south-facing garden as well as private parking – much sought after in this bustling town.
13 Barnaby Green
Tucked away behind the High Street, 13 Barnaby Green is a pretty cottage which benefits from a sun trap garden and off-road parking space. It is a short walk from the shops, famous Adnams pubs and the beach, as well as having good access to the common and harbour.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than half a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than half a mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, dining room. kitchen, cloakroom/WC
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, wi-fi internet
• General: Gas central heating, TV
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen provided but please bring own towels, (may be hired, please call for details) Books and games provided.
• Outdoors: Garden at front and lawned garden at rear with enclosed patio and garden furniture
• Parking: Private parking for 1 car at rear of property on gravelled area only