Enjoy the delights of Sunny Hunny from this pretty Carrstone cottage by the sea, which is just a short stroll from the beach.
14 Hill Street
Perfectly situated within the heart of the town, this attractive accommodation offers the perfect spot to stay for a family enjoying a holiday at the seaside. With the beach and plenty of things to do and see from the doorstep there is something for everyone. Enjoy days at the beach, take a Seal Safari to see the local seal colony in their natural habitat, enjoy fun at the fair or visit the Sealife Sanctuary. Visit the nearby Sandringham Estate, the Norfolk home of Her Majesty the Queen, with its vast parkland, accessible house, church and lovely tea rooms for a super day out and enjoy exploring the rest of this fascinating and diverse coast.
Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Walking distance
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Walking distance
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Pets not accepted
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, CD player, DVD/CD player, player, iPod dock.
• General: Gas central heating, and woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Built in electric oven, gas hob, fridge with ice box, microwave, and washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom
• Beds: 1 Double, 1 Single and 3′ bunk beds (please note that the top bunk is suitable for a child of 6+, neither bunk bed is suitable for adults)
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, stairgate, booster seat, baby bath. Books and games provided
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed courtyard garden, with table and chairs, storage box with buckets, spades and beach games
• Access: Roadside parking
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Children welcome