Very pleasant detached modern house with sea views. This Cromer holiday home is extremely well equipped, maintained to a very high standard and is in a great location to explore Cromer and beyond.
15 Clifton Park
15 Clifton Park, a detached house with sea views, is situated in the town of Cromer in North Norfolk with many attractions including its beaches, seafood, golf course, museums and restaurants. The property is a good base for exploring the beauty of the North Norfolk coastline.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Mobile signal: Strong
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 family room, 1 kitchen/dining room
• Beds: 2 single beds, 2 double beds, cot
• Luxuries: TV with Sky, DVD & CD player, WiFi, iPod dock
• General: Gas central heating
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided, safety gate, payphone
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed lawned garden with patio area and garden furniture
• Parking: Parking for four cars
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property.