With lots of character 16 Quayside is a charming three bedroom holiday cottage located in the heart of Woodbridge.
This basic Grade II listed cottage is full of period character and charm and enjoys views over the River Deben from the upper floors. The narrow streets of historic Woodbridge are a joy to explore and the town also offers art galleries, cinema and swimming pool.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 13 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: A single pet allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
• General: Gas central heating, towels provided
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric Aga cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Diner
• Beds: Single beds (4), Double bed (1)
• Other: Steep stairs to first and second floors
• Outdoors: Rear garden with furniture
• Access: Rear shared parking – spaces not guaranteed
- WiFi or internet access
- Central heating
- Building of historical interest
- Children welcome