Ideal for families or couples, the accommodation is on one level, close to the Broads and Coast at Waxham and Sea Palling. A great location for exploring and walking or cycling with masses of quiet lanes locally.
2 Brick Kiln Barns
Number 2 Brick Kiln Cottages may be booked with its next door neighbour to allow groups to holiday together with flexibility. It is a bright and airy single storey property with delightful countryside views. Set in the village of Dilham, it is ideally placed for exploring the Broads, local nature reserves and thecoast.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 open plan living/dining room with kitchen area
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 king-size bed, 1 pull-out truckle bed available at extra cost
• Luxuries: DVD player
• General: Underfloor heating, TV, books and games
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided, travel cot.
• Outdoors: Private patio with garden furniture and barbecue, access to lawn
• Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
• Mobile signal weak