2, Nil-Desperandum is a beautiful and cosy cottage bursting with character such as beams and sloping ceilings. It would be ideal for a small family or a couple wishing to be based in a tranquil setting.
This pretty Suffolk cottage dates from the 17th century and is full of character features such as exposed beams, sloping ceilings and a woodburning stove. Cosy, comfortable and welcoming, this property is situated in the tranquil and beautiful village of Middleton and just a few miles from the coast.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: HD TV, DVD player, CD radio, Woodburner
• General: Gas central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Gas hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer,
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Shower Room, 1 En suite shower room, 1 Living/dining room, 1 Kitchen,
• Beds: Single beds (2), Double bed (1)
• Other: Bed linen, towels, books and games provided.
• Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with decking and furniture.
• Access: Driveway parking for two cars
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Central heating
- Building of historical interest
- Private parking
- Children welcome