Stiffkey is a popular village on the North Norfolk Coast. This cottage is set within the heart of the village with comfortable and attractive accommodation. A great area for bird watching and walking.
2 Red Lion Cottages
Part of a row of wonderful cottages, this property enjoys enviable tranquillity and a relaxing atmosphere due to its excellent location in the village of Stiffkey, renowned for its marvellous natural surroundings. The local village pub serves food and a wider array of restaurants and eateries exist in Holt, seven miles away. This cottage accommodates families and delivers a fantastic stay in Norfolk.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Small dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD player, iPod dock, oen fire, rdio
• General: Night storage heaters and open fire
• Standard: Kettle, taster, ion
• Utilities: Electric cooker, eectric oven, mcrowave, fidge/feezer, dshwasher, wshing machine, tmble dryer
• Rooms: 3 bdrooms, 1 bathroom 1 Sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: Twin beds, 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed
• Other: Stairgate, books and games, starter pack of fuel for open fire, travel cot. Note: dog must stay downstairs and off furniture.
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with patio and decking, furniture, BBQ
• Access: Parking for 2 cars behind cottage
• Mobile phone signal weak