A traditional cottage in Burnham Market within a few minutes walk of the village green, ideal for couples or small families.
2 Rogers Row
This pretty terraced cottage has been tastefully refurbished and renovated yet retains its historic appeal. Only a short walk from the local village amenities, this property provides a relaxing and peaceful break. There are many attractions in the surrounding area, including sailing, golf and nature reserves. The superb Holkham beach, where beautiful coastal paths can be explored, is only three miles away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD and video player, Electric living flame fire
• General: Underfloor heating in kitchen/dining room/bathroom, Radiators in bedrooms
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven/hob, Microwave, Fridge, Digital radio, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 1 External Utility room, 1 External cloakroom
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Single 2’6″ bed
• Other: Bed linen provided also local guide books, books and game. Please note: There is a right of way along the rear walkway, across the length of the terrace. Property has steep stairs.
• Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with furniture
• Parking: Roadside parking
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property