A traditional cottage with character, comfortable accommodation and close to the North Norfolk coast at Burnham Market and Wells. With two large nature reserves on the doorstep this location will appeal to walkers and cyclists.
2 Websters Yard
This 17th century flint and brick cottage has been fully renovated, making it a comfortable stay for holidaymakers. Nature emanates from every corner of this area of Norfolk; from the beautiful salt marshes and sandy beaches of the coast to Syderstone Common, which has claimed a Site of Special Scientific Interest for its Natterjack toads. Not only is this property great as a base for exploring the marvels of the natural world, it also is close to many historic houses, country parks and windmills which help to provide great days out.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Medium/2 Small dog(s) welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV
• General: Night storage heaters, Multi-fuel stove
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Washing machine Fridge with ice box
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Books, Games and fuel for stove provided. Note: Cottage has steep stairs an low doorways
• Outdoors: Rear shingle area with bench. Separate garden with furniture.
• Access: Roadside parking for 2 cars
• Mobile signal – variable