Set on the River Bure in Wroxham, at the heart of The Broads, this cottage has its own mooring and you can also bring the dog! A great base for exploring the waterways of The Broads and the sandy east coast beaches.
20 Trail Quay Cottages
Situated in a tranquil backwater with its own mooring, this peaceful cottage is perfect for either couples or small families. Enjoy feeding the swans, ducks, grebes and moorhens or take a drive to the sandy beaches of the East Coast for a day by the sea. Other activities including fishing, sailing and a great choice of walks are available nearby.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised, parking for 1 car available
• Nearest amenities: within walking distance
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Dog welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Large flatscreen TV
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
• Other: Towels provided
• Outdoors: Small rear and front lawned area
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property.