A smart apartment in the heart of Norwich, just a few minutes walk to boutiques, bistros and theatres, super for a city break at any time of the year.
209 The Pavilion
This attractive apartment is situated in the wonderful development of the former Norfolk and Norwich Hospital. Perfect for a city break, the property is well equipped, spacious and provides a welcoming base to return to after enjoying the vibrant culture of the City of Norwich. The added attraction of secure parking gives peace of mind.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 25 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Wheelchair Access: Yes
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? No
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV with DVD/CD player. Juliette balcony
• General: Electric Central Heating, Air-conditioning
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric hob and oven, Freezer, Microwave, Fridge, Washer/Dryer
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen area
• Beds: 1 Double bed
• Other: Bed linen, towels and books provided. Notes: £20 deposit required for entrance gate key fob, payable to owner two weeks before start of holiday and refunded on return. Apartment situated in wing to left of main building.
• Outdoors: French doors to Juliette balcony
• Parking: Parking for 1 car