3 Field House Cottages is a traditional brick and flint cottage set in beautiful countryside only a short drive from the stunning North Norfolk Coast.
3 Field House Cottages
Close to the wonderful North Norfolk Coast, this charming flint and brick cottage is cosy and welcoming and has a lovely rear garden with views over the fields. Situated in the village of Hindringham, you are never too far from one of the many pubs, shops and restaurants. This cottage is perfect for a relaxing holiday in beautiful countryside.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Small dog welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV with DVD player, iPod dock, WiFi
• General: Electric underfloor heating, Electric radiators, Open fire
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, Ceramic hob, Combination microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting Room, 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Utility room
• Beds: 1 King-sized bed, 1 Single bed (child-sized), Twin beds
• Other: Bed linen provided. Books, Games, Radio, Travel Cot, Highchair and Stairgate provided. Telephone for incoming calls only.
• Extra:Towels can be hired at £4 pppw
• Outdoors: Enclosed patio area with furniture
• Parking: Driveway and roadside parking