No 3 is a spacious, light and airy terraced holiday home in Sheringham offering good sized family accommodation in a quiet residential area of the town with superb views of the town and sea.
3 Hillbre Court
This modern seaside terraced property offers family-sized accommodation with fantastic views of both the town of Sheringham and the sea. Located in the quieter side of town, the area has much to offer, including The North Norfolk Steam Railway, a golf course and tea rooms.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? No
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV with DVD player, Broadband connection
• General: G.F.C.H., Electric living flame fire
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Cloakroom
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Sets of Twin beds
• Other: Bed linen and towels, Books, Games, Travel cot, Highchair, Mclaren buggy and stairgate provided. Owner’s pet occasionally visits.
• Outdoors: Rear patio garden with garden furniture and BBQ
• Parking: Driveway for 2 cars
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property