Pleasant Victorian brick and flint cottage situated next to the village green.
30 Front Street
Situated in the timeless village of Binham, this lovely Victorian flint and brick cottage sits next to the village green forming a great retreat for those who want the ultimate relaxing countryside experience. Further afield are a number of towns and villages, including Holt and Blakeney, which offer some fine pubs and splendid restaurants..
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 8 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Small dog welcome
• Smoking: Allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD player
• General: Night storage heaters included May-Sept and £25 per week Oct-Apr, Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Fridge
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 1 Small study
• Beds: Twin beds, 1 Double bed
• Other: Books & games, Duvets and linen provided.
• Outdoors: Small garden with picnic table
• Access: Roadside parking
• Smoking: No
• Mobile signal: variable