Pretty in pink, this three-storey townhouse takes pride of place on Aldeburgh seafront and offers stylish interiors and some of the best views in town.
31 Marlborough Road
A lovely beachside property large enough to accommodate families, situated in the charismatic town of Southwold. With ample living space, a comfortable interior and excellent access to the town centre, this property is a superb base for a seaside holiday.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: 1 well behaved dog welcome
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms, open plan sitting room, kitchen/dining room, shower room, bathroom
• Beds: 2 king-size beds, 2 single beds, 1 set of bunk beds
• Luxuries: DVD player, Wi-Fi internet.
• General: Gas central heating, TV
• Utilities: Gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Outdoors: Rear garden with furniture
• Parking: Roadside