This spacious family property has lovely sea views from the front aspect. Ideally situated on the outskirts of the town, the beach and shops are within easy walking distance. A great property for a seaside holiday.
81 Runton Road
This semi-detached property is the perfect family holiday home, built in the 1930’s this property has the added luxury of extensive sea views. Set in the outskirts of this lovely seaside town, all the amenities are just a short distance away.
Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: within walking distance
• Access: Car advised
• Pets:Two well behaved dogs are welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock.
• General: Gas fired central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron,
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 cloakrooms, Sitting room, Dining Room, Kitchen.
• Beds: 1 double, 5 singles
• Other: Towels available for hire @ £10 per person. Books and Games, stairgate.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed front & back garden with lawn.
• Access: Designated parking at the rear of the property for two cars.
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property