Achnamara is only a short stroll to the centre of Cromer. This light and airy self-catering holiday home is part of a Victorian school that has been tastefully converted.
Achnamara, a detached property converted from part of a Victorian school, is situated in Cromer, a resort in North Norfolk with its theatre at the end of the pier, fishing boats, lifeboat museum, cinema, shops, restaurants, cycle hire and golf course. It is an ideal location for exploring the towns, countryside and nature reserves along the coast.
• Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 four foot bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD/hi-fi
• General: Gas fire central heating, gas living flame stove, TV
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen provided. Heating costs included June-Sept and £20 per week Oct-May, payable on booking. Towels may be hired payable on booking.
• Outdoors: Small garden with table and chairs
• Parking: One car allocation
• Notes: Unfortunately the property is not suitable for children younger than 7 years of age (unless babes in arms) due to the proximity of the car park.
• Mobile phone signal strong