The Larling Angel is a Free house run by the Stammers Family. It is located on the old A11, between Thetford and Attleborough and is renowned for its quality real ales, fine food and welcoming atmosphere.
Anchor Cottage, a cosy holiday home, is situated near the town centre of Woodbridge with its marina, boatyards, Tide Mill, shops, restaurants and internet cafe in Suffolk. It is close to meadows and there are walks along the river.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 13 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: One pet allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining area.
• Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi, woodburner.
• General: Gas central heating and woodburner. A security deposit of £150 is required.
• Utilities: Aga (available in the winter months only), electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided
• Outdoors: Pretty rear courtyard with garden furniture.
• Parking: Private parking for one car at the rear of the cottage.