Recently refurbished, 200 year old barn conversion within the Norfolk Broads. Perfect for a family holiday.
At the heart of the Heritage coast area, Saxmundham is a popular tourist destination with a good choice of shops, pubs and a Wednesday market. Angel Cottage itself is a dainty Georgian property with charming wooden beams and fireplace. Well equipped and comfortable, it is an excellent place to explore the unique seaside towns and countryside of Suffolk.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player, Woodburner, Wi-Fi
• General: Gas central heating, TV
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric hob and oven, Fridge/freezer, Washing machine
• Rooms: Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Diner
• Beds: Single beds (2), Double bed (1)
• Outdoors: Courtyard with furniture
• Parking: Private parking