Pretty, single storey character cottage in Denston with a peaceful setting and a lovely garden.
Bright, spacious and comfortable, Annie’s House is a contemporary and well-equipped property just opposite the church in Thorpness. The Meare and beach are just a short walk away, and the unique seaside town of Aldburgh is only a mile to the south. Overall a superb choice for a family holiday.
• Size: Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: One dog welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD player, Open fire, WiFi
• General: Gas central heating, TV
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Gas hob, Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 1 Garden room, Cloakroom
• Beds: Double bed (1), Single beds (2), ), Bunk beds (1 set), Pull-out bed (1)
• Other: Bed linen, stairgate, books, games, toys provided.
• Outdoors: Rear garden & patio with furniture. Garage suitable for cycle storage with prior arrangement.
• Parking: Off road private parking for 3 cars
• Special Offer: Available at reduced pricing for two people using Bedroom 1 only during off peak times.