Anvil is a pretty detached bungalow in the centre of Thursford. This is a spacious, comfortable property with the benefit of two bathrooms, an attractive enclosed garden and ample parking.
This lovely detached bungalow has a large enclosed garden to relax in and plenty of parking. It is ideal for family holidays and the immediate countryside offers a wonderful selection of rural paths and woods to explore.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, DVD, CD, WiFi, Video, Hi-fi and Radio
• General: O.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Conservatory/Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 En-Suite Bathroom
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 3 Single beds
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with patio and decking
• Parking: Parking for 4 cars
• Mobile phone signal variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property