Apple Tree Cottage is a very distinguished cottage, full of character and charm.
Apple Tree Cottage
This traditional thatched cottage sits near the quiet village of Denston. The beamed ceilings and low doorways add to the character of this single-store property which enjoys a peaceful rural setting whilst being within easy reach of many of Suffolk’s attractions.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD player
• General: Gas central heating, TV
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/Dining room, 1 Kitchen,
• Beds: Bunk beds (1 set), Double bed (1) . Pease note property only suitable for 2 adults and 2 children due to style of cottage.
• Other: Books and games provided, Telephone for incoming calls.
• Outdoors: Gardens with patio, furniture and summerhouse
• Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome