Arabella, an original farm building has been converted to provide accommodation that is attractive and comfortable. Close to the coast and the beaches at Brancaster and Wells.
This wonderful traditional farm barn conversion has been highly praised by previous guests. Customers can enjoy a large games barn with snooker table, pool table, table football and play area. Only a few steps from the front door are a multitude of beautiful walks through the owner’s tracks and water meadow. This particular cottage retains a traditional aesthetic, providing a tranquil stay.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD player
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan room with Sitting area, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 2 Double beds, Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Travel cot, Books and games provided. Access to tumble dryer and outside drying area. Notes: £100 security deposit, payable on arrival, when booking three or more properties. Layout of the first floor galleried bedrooms more suited to family use.
• Outdoors: Walled patio garden with furniture and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 2 cars
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property.