Converted Corn mill, Aylsham, in the centre of North Norfolk. Between the City of Norwich and the coast at Cromer.
A smart and stylish terraced cottage just a stone’s throw from the beach, Avalon provides comfortable accomodation in the centre of Aldeburgh. An excellent base from which to enjoy all that the town has to offer, as well as the local Suffolk coastline.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: A single dog welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock, CD/Radio, Open fire, WiFi
• General: Gas central heating, TV. Traditional winding steep cottage stairs with rope handrail.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Gas cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing/Dryer
• Rooms: 1 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/Dining room, 1 Kitchen,
• Beds: Double bed (1)
• Other: Bed linen provided
• Outdoors: Courtyard garden with furniture.
• Access: Roadside parking
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome