Avocet Lodge is an attractive, well appointed, modern lodge, set in parkland grounds alongside a small number of similar properties.
A modern holiday home set in parkland, the surrounding communal grounds have a stream, waterfall and views from the lodge itself stretch out across farmland to the Norfolk Coastal Path, less than a quarter of a mile away. The lodge has a step-up-to decking area outside with table and chairs and makes a lovely relaxing spot. The property is well appointed with an open plan living/dining/kitchen area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Weybourne is a small north Norfolk village in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is also close to the popular resort of Sheringham. There is plenty to do with fishing, golf, tennis, birdwatching and walking close by. Visit beaches and woodlands and don’t forget the charming town of Holt with art galleries, cafes, boutiques and restaurants.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: within walking distance
• Access: Car advised
• Pets: 2 small or 2 medium well behaved dog welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, FreeSat, iPod dock
• General: LPG central heating, electric living flame fire
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite Shower Room, Open Plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen area
• Beds: 1 double, 1 twin
• Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed decking area, table and chairs
• Access: Designated parking for 2 cars outside the lodge