Stylish barn close to the coast, great for holidays all year round.
Barn 3, Hall Farm Barns
With views towards the coast over open farmland, this single story character barn conversion is beautifully furnished and makes a perfect get away. The open plan layout with exposed walls and beamed ceilings and a cosy wood burner to warm your toes. Set in the village of Gimingham on the East coast of Norfolk, just a couple of miles from the sandy beaches of Mundesley.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 2 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Are not accepted at this property, however please be aware the owners dog does occasionally accompany them to the property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV, DVD player.
• General: E.C.H. Underfloor heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, Induction hob, Dishwasher Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washer dryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, 1 Open plan living area with 1 Sitting area, Kitchen/Dining area, 1 En-suite shower room
• Beds: 1 Double bed, Bunk bed
• Other: Towels, Books and games, Hairdryer provided. A £150 good house keeping deposit is required two weeks prior to your holiday
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with patio and lawn, Furniture and Barbecue
• Access: Parking for 2 cars on driveway
• Mobile signal – variable