Barn Cottage has been renovated to a high standard, with mooring for a small boat or dingy opposite the house, a perfect property for a relaxing away from it all Broads holiday
Barn cottage is a traditional style flint faced property, quietly situated in the pretty village of Irstead. This property has been recently refurbished, offering a high standard of spacious accommodation, with its own small mooring giving access to the Barton Broad and The Broads network. Irstead Staithe was traditionally used for loading and unloading goods including reed and sedge cut from the marshes, but is now managed for nature conservation offering true peace and quiet with opportunities such as bird watching, fishing, and other outdoor activities also within just a few miles you will find the lovely sandy beaches of the East Coast.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 15 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Not allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, iPod dock
• General: Oil-fired central heating
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and hairdryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area, 1 bathroom, 1 cloakroom
• Beds: 2 Doubles
• Other: Towels, books, games, WiFi and clock radio
• Garden: Gravel, patio, raised borders, patio table and chairs
• Access: Driveway for 3 cars
• Notes: Please request the travel cot and highchair when booking. The water level and weed growth in the mooring basin can fluctuate at various times of the year.
• Mobile signal weak.
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property