This luxurious barn conversion offers exceptional accommodation in a stunning setting over looking the North Norfolk Coast at Cley.
This incredible property sleeps up to fourteen people in seven bedrooms, and a further two guests can be accommodated for a further charge in the former cartshed which is now a delightful second sitting room/ bedroom eight. All of the rooms are very spacious, it is stylishly decorated and equipped with modern utilities. This conversion of a 17th century barn provides wonderful views over the sea and the surrounding countryside. There is a great selection of pubs, eateries and restaurants that serve great food in the near vicinity.
• Size: Sleeps up to 14 plus 3 children and infants, 7 bedrooms, 2 additional guests can be accommodated in the old cart shed/bedroom 8 for a further charge
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly: Yes
• Pets: allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: 2 Widescreen TVs with Sky and DVD player, WiFi, Beanbags, Nespresso coffee machine
• General: Underfloor O.F.C.H. Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Large electric range cooker, Double fridge/freezer, 2 Dishwashers, Microwave, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Butler sink, Drying racks
• Rooms: 7 Bedrooms, 3 En-suite Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite wet rooms, 1 En-Suite shower room, 1 Wet room, 1 Shower room, 1 Open plan Kitchen/Dining room, 1 Entrance hall, 1 Sitting room, 1 Second sitting room/bedroom 8, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Boot room
• Beds: 8 Zip and link beds can be configured as kings size or twins on request
• Linen for cot beds and travels cots is available at £25 per cot/cot bed payable on booking
• Other: WiFi. Towels, 3 Cot beds, 2 Travel cots, High chair, Booster seat and three stairgates. Welcome hamper containing local produce provided together with pack of logs for woodburner. Notes: House keeping deposit of £1000 payable to Norfolk Country Cottages required two weeks before start of holiday. An event charge of £1,200 is required for any events with over 20 guests attending. Property is approached via an unsurfaced single track lane used by farm vehicles. Pets are not allowed on the furniture, or upstairs and are to be kept on the lead at all times when outside.
• Outdoors: 3 secure walled gardens with terrace areas and furniture, barbecue and firepit
• Parking: For sixteen vehicles in the driveway
• Weddings & civil ceremonies can be held at this beautiful property, please call us for more details. An event charge of £1,200 is required for any events with over 20 guests attending.
• Mobile signal – strong