Barnaby Cottage is a traditional cottage along Southwold High Street. The cottage is inviting and offers cosy surroundings. It is within easy reach of all amenities including the sea front.
In a central location in Southwold this well furnished and comfortable property can provide excellent accommodation for families visiting Suffolk. The property has easy access to all of the town’s amenities as well as Southwold’s famous pier and, of course, its wonderful beach.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: Two small well behaved dogs welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi digital radio, iPod dock, Open fire
• General: Night storage heaters
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Dishwasher, Freezer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Shower Room, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining room
• Beds: Single bed (4), Double beds (1)
• Other: Freezer and tumble dryer located in storage room in courtyard
• Outdoors: Shared courtyard garden with storage room, further shared lawn with summerhouse and furniture
• Parking: Roadside parking