Traditional seaside holiday retreat set just behind the sand dunes.
Bide-A-Wee is a chalet at Waxham, a village on the east Norfolk coast, close to the waterways of the Norfolk Broads and amenities of Sea Palling. With sandy dunes, this quiet location is good for birdwatching and not far away from Stalham, a market town in North Norfolk.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 2 pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: Widescreen TV, DVD player, CD/radio, video
• General: Electric heating
• Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided, telephone with honesty box
• Outdoors: Garden with lawn and patio
• Parking: Parking along access road which ends 50 yards from property. Four-wheel-drive vehicles can drive through the sand.
• Mobile signal – weak/variable
- Family friendly