Bird Haven is a tucked away on a quiet lane in the Suffolk village of Wenhaston. It has a beautiful garden with views of the meadows.
A peaceful cottage in the village of Wenhaston with pretty views of the surrounding meadows and in an excellent location to enjoy the wonderful East-Anglian countryside. Comfortably furnished, within walking distance of a good pub, and large enough for families it is an excellent holiday location.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Wheelchair access: No
• Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
• Pets: Two well behaved dogs welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi
• General: Central heating, TV
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric hob and oven, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher.
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Living room, Kitchen, Dining room, Shower room, Cloakroom
• Beds: Single bed (4), Double beds (1)
• Other: Towels, cot and high chair available
• Outdoors: Garden with furniture
• Access: Private parking for two cars