Complete with onsite games room and woodland play area, this property offers spacious accommodation close to the coast and the popular town of Holt, perfect for a relaxing family holiday!
If time out from a hectic lifestyle sounds perfect for you then this is the place to stay! Located between the popular Georgian town of Holt and the pretty coastal village of Cley, Bixes Barn offers stylish open plan accommodation which has been finished to a high standard. Complete with use of a Games Barn, and a woodland play area you can keep the children entertained whilst you switch off and relax. Sounds ideal doesn’t it!
Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms
• Nearest beach: One mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: One mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One medium size pet welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV, Blu-ray player, DAB radio
• General: Under floor central heating. Woodburner – starter pack of fuel provided.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities:Built in electric oven, Induction hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms (1 En-suite), 2 Bathrooms, Open plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen area, 1 Bathroom, 1 Cloakroom. Utility room/Games room in separate building.
• Beds: 1 King size, 1 twin, 1 single
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided. Travel Cot & highchair.
• Outdoors: Shared court yard with Bixies Barn to front. Private patio to rear of property with table and chairs and charcoal barbeque also communal woodland area to rear with swing and slide.
• Access: Parking for 1-2 cars
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Notes: This property is one of two properties available to book. Please see Taylors Barn (1775) & which is also marketed by Norfolk Country Cottages. Due to nearby residential properties music is not be played or be audible out side the property
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £500 is required for this property
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome