A truly charming and characterful cottage that is located in a popular west Norfolk village with a well renowned pub and a great deli store.
Over 3 centurys old this unique fishermans cottage is settled nicely into a peaceful part of Suffolk. With charming traditional features, a comfortable interior and an excellent location in Southwold, all the qualities needed for a wonderful couples break.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Wheelchair access: No
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: 1 well behaved dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi, Open fire
• General: Gas central heating, TV
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
• Rooms: Bedroom, Shower room, Living room, Kitchen, Dining room, Landing room
• Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds.
• Other: Towels provided
• Outdoors: Small outside seated area
• Access: Free public car park only 50 yds away