A truly charming and characterful cottage that is located in a popular west Norfolk village with a well renowned pub and a great deli store.
This attrctive brock and flint cottge is believed to date back to the 1600’s. It has been carefull renovated over the years, and now offers spacious very verstalie accommodation. It would be great for two families holidays together at all times of the year. Theres a good pub in the village that is vell known for its food, and a well stocked deli for when you are eating at home.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 8 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with Free Sat, DVD & CD player, WiFi
• General: OF.C.H. Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Tumble dryer
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Sitting room 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen,
• Beds: 1 Super King 1 Super King/Twin 1 King size 1 Twin beds
• Other: Towels, , Travel cot, Highchair, Books and games provided.
• Outdoors: Cottage garden with lawn to front. Small patio with table ad chiars and farmland views at rear.
• Access: Driveway parking 4 – 6 cars dependent on size
• Mobile phone signal: strong