Sleeping up to nine, this stunning, high quality, barn is in a super location, perfect for that special holiday
Blue Tile Farm Barn
You may be under the impression that contemporary style lacks character – Blue Tile Farm Barn will prove you wrong! Cleverly restored this brick and flint barn has been tastefully renovated to the highest standard and boasts a rural quiet location. Oozing modern features such as vaulted ceilings and panoramic windows yet still retaining some of its 18th century characteristic roots, Blue Tile Farm Barn offers the ultimate in style and luxury. Open the bi-fold doors and soak up fresh air and beautiful farmland views. Step out onto the paved terrace patio complete with outdoor furniture and enjoy a morning coffee whilst watching the children let off steam on the lawn. For a bit of quiet time curl up on a bean bag and watch a film or read a book on the mezzanine. If you can bring yourself to leave the property and explore you will be spoilt for choice. The pretty, and popular village of Blakeney is close by and offers a small range of shops and places to eat. Blakeney Quay is a hot spot for children to enjoy gillying, or you could relax on a bench and watch the tide trickling in or going out whilst enjoying an ice cream. For nature lovers Cley Marsh Visitor centre is a great place to do a spot of birdwatching in the hides the Bittern, Marsh Harrier, and Bearded Tit all inhabit this area. For a wider shopping experience visit the Georgian town of Holt which has a nice mix of local and high street shops, restaurants and cafes.
Sleeps 9, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Three miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Two miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One large/two small dogs welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV, Atmos Surround sound, Free Sat, Blu-ray player, 3.5 meter projection screen.
• General: Under floor heating, woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric double oven, plate warming drawer, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 en suite, Bathroom, Open plan living area, Utility, Pantry, Cloakroom, mezzanine balcony
• Beds: 2 Super King, (1 with En-suite), 1 Twin bed, 1 Cabin bed.
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided. Travel cot and high chair are both available for use. Wifi.
• Outdoors: Garden, patio, garden furniture, barbeque.
• Access: Parking for 3 cars, shared with neighbour – considerate parking required.
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Deposit: There is a refundable £500 good housekeeping deposit payable 56 days prior to the start date of the holiday.
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome