Brackenhurst sits in a lovely position on the outskirts of the village, surrounded by woodland. The beach and village are within easy walking distance.
Nestling on the edge of The National Trust woodland, close to the village of West Runton lies the semi-detached property called Brackenhurst. The very pretty coastal village of West Runton has lots to offer with beautiful coastal walks leading down to the beach, the village offers places to eat,shops,a greengrocers, The Shire Horse centre or if you wish a journey on the the Bittern line you can travel to coastal towns of Sheringham and Cromer or further afield to the city of Norwich.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 Bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 1 mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car, public transport
• Nearest amenities: 1 mile
• Family Friendly? Yes
• Pets: No
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: 42” Flat Screen TV with Freesat, WiFi
• General: Oil-fired central heating, woodburner with logs included
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron, hairdryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 open plan sitting, dining, kitchen area
• Beds: 1 Double, 1 twin
• Other: Towels, travel cot, stairgate, highchair, books and games
• Outdoors: Small patio, barbecue and garden furniture
• Access: Driveway for 2 large cars
Sofa bed in sitting room, can be used as alternative sleeping- maximum occupancy still 4.
• Mobile signal – variable