A charming retreat for two in a characterful cottage set in the quiet countryside lanes outside North Walsham.
Brick Kiln Cottage
Brick Kiln Cottage is set within the quiet country lanes on the outskirts of North Walsham. A perfect get away for two which although attached to the owners house has the benefit of the country gardens with free roaming chickens, beehives in the orchards, a large pond with field views beyond. Enjoy your creature comforts with snuggly siberian goose down duvet and William Morris bedding. Dine in style with Denby crockery in front of the woodburner on a cooler day or sit on the patio and enjoys a meal alfresco enjoying the countryside views.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than five mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? No
• Pets: No pets welcome at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Freeview TV, Blu-ray player, DVD player, CD hi-fi, WiFi,
• General: O.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox, freezer (in garage), washing machine (available in main house)
• Rooms: 1 Bedrooms, 1 shower rooms, 1 kitchen, 1 Open plan with sitting area/dining area
• Beds: 1 King size bed
• Other: Towels, Books and games provided
• Outdoors: Enjoy the owners enclosed garden with free range chickens. with your own terrace patio with garden furniture
• Access: Parking for 1-2 cars
• Mobile phone signal: Good
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property