Brodies is a wonderfully appointed holiday home located in the popular village of Snape. Inside the property offers cosy and homely comforts for a self-catering break.
This newly appointed property all on the ground floor comprises of spacious accommodation and three bathrooms for the three bedrooms. Brodies is comfortably furnished and full of homely touches. It is quietly situated in Snape with its famous Maltings concert hall, and just a few minutes’ drive away from the beautiful Suffolk Heritage Coast.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
• Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property.
Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
• Rooms: Open plan sitting/kitchen/dining room, utilty area, 3 bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms, 1 bathroom.
• Beds: 1 double, 4 singles.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
• General: Oil heating. A £150 security deposit is required four weeks prior to your holiday.
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, larder containing fridge freezer, additional fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair available.
• Outdoors: Large south-facing enclosed garden at rear with patio area and garden furniture.
• Parking: Ample private parking.