A characterful 16th Century riverside house with plenty of entertainment on hand, super views across the marshes and located in the Norfolk/Suffolk border town of historic Beccles.
Butterfield House is a characterful 16th century house with incredible views along the River Waveney and surrounding marshland. Commodious, comfortable and boasting luxuries such as a home cinema, games room and summer house with juke box, this property combines an excellent mix of contemporary lifestyle with a countryside atmosphere.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Wheelchair access: No
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Pets welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player, numerous TV’s, cinema room, Wi-Fi, Games Room within the grounds
• General: Gas central heating, underfloor heating, open fire
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Rangemaster cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Dishwasher
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite), 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining room, 1 Seating area, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Cellar room with cinema screen,
• Beds: 2 King-size, 2 Doubles, 1 Single
• Other: £150 security deposit payable four weeks prior to the start of the holiday. Children must be supervised around the pond and water at all times. Towels, games, travel cot & high Chair provided. Ping pong and poker table.
• Outdoors: Lit patios with pond, furniture, music system and BBQ next to the house. Riverside patio with juke box and BBQ. River moorings available.
• Access: Private parking for two cars.