Former Granary building within Ebridge Mill, located on the banks of Norfolk’s only locked canal in the rural hamlet of White Horse Common, the perfect spot in which to relax and soak up beautiful views.
Bring your binoculars! This well equipped and comfortable accommodation sits on the banks of Norfolk’s only locked canal and offers stunning views of the water meadows at its door step. Look out for a Kingfisher prowling for his morning catch or try and spot an Otter or two as they tumble and play. This is Canalside at Ebridge Mill, a recently converted granary building dating back to 1850, a perfect base to stay whilst exploring the East Coast and inland villages of Norfolk. The beautiful Norfolk Broads which are close by can be explored on foot or by boat or head north along the diverse North Norfolk Coast taking in the sandy and rocky beaches, and visiting popular coastal resorts such as Cromer, Sheringham and Hunstanton. After a busy days exploring return to Canalside, fire up the BBQ, put your feet up and relax in the garden or launch your kayak or canoes onto the Canal for an evenings paddle!
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Five miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Two miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One medium size pet welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Samrt TV, Sonos WiFi speaker, WiFi,
• General: O.F.C.H. Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Sitting room 1 Dining area/kitchen area, 1 Utility room 1 Cloakroom
• Beds: 1 King-size with En-suite, 1 Twin bed, 1 Double
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided, X Box. Telephone – incoming calls only.
• Outdoors: Garden, patio, garden furniture . Garden is bordered by canal which is not fenced
• Access: Parking for 1-2 cars
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome